[nina] Nina Live!



Title: Nina Live!
Artist: Nina
Label: Warner Music Philippines
Number of Tracks: 19

1. Sweet Thing (3:52)
Lyrics by: Khan, Maiden
2. Love Moves In Mysterious Ways (4:27)
Lyrics by: Tom Snow, Dean Pitchford
3. Stay (With Me) (3:49)
Lyrics by: Boustead, Karukas Aloha
4. Burn (5:19) - Nina featuring Christian Bautista
Lyrics by: Arena, Reswik, Werfel
5. Through The Fire (5:01)
Lyrics by: Cynthia Weil, David Foster, Tom Keane
6. Fall For You (5:29)
Lyrics by: Babyface
7. Coloured Kisses (4:19) - Nina featuring Trapp Of Dice & K9
Lyrics by: Pierced, Sposato, Marrero
8. Cool With You (3:32)
Lyrics by: Belle, Palmer
9. Constantly (4:27)
Lyrics by: Donald Robinson
10. At Your Best (4:57)
Lyrics by: C. Isley, Chris Jasper, Ernie Isley
11. Sunlight (4:02)
Lyrics by: Bill Cantos & Ricky Lawson
12. The Closer I Get To You (4:43) - Nina featuring Thor
Lyrics by: Roberta Flack
13. Steep (4:30)
Lyrics by: L. Christy
14. I Love You Goodbye (4:06)
Lyrics by: Dianne Warren
15. I Can't Tell You Why (3:34)
Lyrics by: Schmit, Henley, Frey
16. Piano In The Dark (4:26)
Lyrics by: Brenda Russel, Jeff Hull
17. Anything For You (3:57)
Lyrics by: Gloria Estefan
18. Time To Say Goodbye (5:15)
Lyrics by: Angela Bofill
19. I Don't Want To Be Your Friend (Bonus Track) (3:56)
Lyrics by: Dianne Warren


http://rapidshare.com/files/305567138/Nina_-_Nina_Live_.rar

Filed Under:

About the Page

I create this blog to communicate with students under my class

1 comment

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

  1. Anonymous says:

    hello

    I'm sorry but I can't download the link because I dont have a premium account.
    "You have reached the download limit for free-users"
    (and all the links of Nina's album)
    would you please to upload the mirror site?

    many thank u for your help ^^

     

Leave a Reply

My Widgets